All Weather Access provide a range of ground protection products suitable for use in the Military, whether you require a temporary roadway for heavy goods or armoured vehicles to access land, ranges or sites we have the suitable trackway panels.
- Military ranges are often SSSI’s, restricting damage to the ground
- Designed to be used without any ground preparation
- Spreads the load over a large area
- Access otherwise inaccessible areas
- Make the working environment safer for personnel and subcontractors
- Create hard standing pads for bases and compounds or tents
- Temporary helicopter pads
- Accessing wet/ boggy areas
- Working platforms and pads
- Temporary marquee and tent flooring
- Access route for firing ranges
- Temporary access to soft ground like peat bogs, and beaches
Most of the products we supply can be used in one way or other for the military, it just depends on the type of application. The heavy duty Tufftrak panels we supply are the most commonly used on military sites due to the size and strength of them. Tufftrak are extremely robust and effective at carry heavy vehicles over wet and boggy ground. For smaller and lighter vehicles, we often use the 8”x 4” mats known as Trakmats, Euromats and Duradeck, which are fantastic at carrying cars and vans or the odd lorry. Many of the armed forces are more then used to working in all weather and ground conditions, although sometimes it just is not necessary or possible for the job in hand.Temporary ground protection products such as Tufftrak and Trakmats allow testing, training, working, and any number of other activities carry on with out issue in all ground conditions with minimal downtime.
The following products are relevant to Military:
Duradeck – medium to heavy vehicles
Economat – light vehicles
Euromat – light to medium vehicles
Tufftrak – very heavy-duty vehicles or high-volume use
Ultradeck – Pedestrian use only
Please call or email for advice on which of these would be best for your situation.