For Hire or Purchase
What is Grassmesh?
- Grassmesh is a semi permeant or permeant roll out plastic mesh
- Uses the combined strength of the grass intertwined with the extruded plastic to create a strong reinforced surface
- Allows the grass to grow through the mesh, maintaining the visually aesthetic appeal of the grassy area.
- Due to the nature of the product Grassmesh is only available to purchase (not to hire).
- Provide a nationwide, tailored service, to businesses and individuals across the UK
- Guaranteed service of a high standard, extreme efficiency and flexibility
- Work in sectors such as construction and civils, events and festivals, to agriculture and private functions.
- Offer hire or purchase, haulage, installation, removal and site surveys
- Ground reinforcement
- Anti-slip surface
- Cost saving opposed to paved surface
- Allows moisture to drain through
- Leaves the site in keeping with the area
- Provides overflow parking solution
- Can be laid to any shape
- Prevents soil compaction
- Overflow car parks
- Golf course access routes
- Sensitive areas where paving is not suitable
- Driveways and entrances
- Pedestrians and light vehicles
- Pathways for public areas and schools
- Prolonging the use of grass for parking
A roll out plastic mesh specifically designed to reinforce grass areas without spoiling the natural look of the area. Can be applied to already grassed areas or areas to be seeded. The strength comes from the grass and mesh inter locking with one another, thus creating and usable surface avoiding rutting and damaged. As the grass grows the mesh becomes less visible, leaving the area looking as it once was, but much more useful!
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE)
Roll Size:2m x 30m
Thickness: 11mm or 14.5mm
Weight/SQ M:1.2kg or 2kg
Environmental: 100% recyclable
No Video Available
Based in Essex, but operating nationwide, we pride ourselves on delivering a service to businesses and individuals all across the country. Below includes a number of counties we have operated in.
Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, County Durham, Cumberland, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire