All Weather Access has the solutions to enable large scale operations to be carried out in the most remote and previously inaccessible locations, for the power, transmission and renewable industries, which by design tend to be in areas that are not easy to access with plant and machinery.
Power and Renewables
- Designed to be used without any ground preparation
- Spreads the load over a large area
- Access otherwise inaccessible areas
- Reduce the mud being dragged out on the road, by running clean on trackway
- Make the working environment safer for employees and subcontractors
- Minimise compaction of land
- Allow works to continue despite the weather
- HGV turning pads for deliveries and compounds
- Temporary access routes and haul roads
- Temporary trackways for access to pylons, gas mains, wind turbines
- Solar park trackways, to aid construction
- Walkways for employees’ access or public footpath diversions
Most of the products we supply are used in one way or other for the power, transmission and renewables industry, it just depends on the type of application. The heavy duty Tufftrak panels we supply are the most commonly used on construction sites due to the size and strength of them. Tufftrak are extremely robust and effective at carry heavy vehicles over wet and boggy ground. For smaller and lighter vehicles, we often use the 8”x 4” mats known as Trakmats, Euromats and Duradeck, which are fantastic at carrying cars and vans or the odd lorry. Our pedestrian walkway products are also useful where muddy and slippery conditions result in high risk of falls. We can create any size or shaped walkway for pedestrians, whether through a building site for workers or round the edge for the general public.
The following products are relevant to Power, Transmission and Renewables:
Tufftrak- very heavy-duty vehicles or high-volume use
Duradeck- pedestrians and vehicles
Grass mesh- Permanent
Economat- light vehicles
Euromat- pedestrians and vehicles
Trakmats- pedestrians and vehicles
Please call or email for advice on which of these would be best for your situation.