For Hire or Purchase
What are Economats?
- Economats are a cost-effective access matting solution
- They are less costly than other similar sized boards, due to the material type
- Able to carry medium sized vehicles over reasonable ground conditions.
- Light duty version of a Euromat but have many similar attributes
- Provide a nationwide, tailored service, to businesses and individuals across the UK
- Guaranteed service of a high standard, extreme efficiency and flexibility
- Work in sectors such as construction and civils, events and festivals, to agriculture and private functions.
- Offer hire or purchase, haulage, installation, removal and site surveys
- Cost effective alternative to other medium duty trackway
- Can be laid adjacent to other medium duty trackway
- Light enough for two man handling
- Suitable for vehicles and pedestrians
- Quick and simple to install
- Fast fit connections
- Can be connected at right angles
- Does not absorb water
- Protects against damage to ground
- Designed to be used without any ground preparation
- Aids traction and avoids wheel slip
- Landscapers and gardeners
- Maintenance access
- Walkway and roadways for events
- Construction sites
Economat are designed for lighter duty work then Euromats, however they are the same length and width, so can be used in conjunction. Economat are a cost-effective replacement for using plywood on building sites to traverse wet areas. The Economat will not absorb moisture and break up like the plywood, therefore allowing it to be used over and over. These trackway mats are more than capable of taking the weight of cars and vans in most ground conditions.
Not suitable for use by steel tracked vehicles.
Material: Low density polythene (LDPE)
Panel Size: 2440mm x 1220mm (8×4”)
Panel Thickness: 11mm
Panel Weight: 32kg
Loading Capacity: Suggested 10-20 tonnes (ground dependant)
Environmental: 100% recyclable
Based in Essex, but operating nationwide, we pride ourselves on delivering a service to businesses and individuals all across the country. Below includes a number of counties we have operated in.
Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, County Durham, Cumberland, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire