Tufftrak is the ultimate heavy duty trackway panel for temporary roadways and working areas ideal for heavy plant and machinery, to allow ingress to inaccessible places or to avoid working areas becoming too wet and unusable.
- Equivalent performance to aluminium panels, without such security risks or costs
- Lower transport cost than other comparable mats
- Non-conductive – ideal for use on transmission projects
- Protects against severe rutting and eco damage to ground and sensitive sites
- Connection options for different terrain & equipment
- A reversible low-profile surface for drilling rigs, work pads, depot areas and helipads
- Solid one-piece construction, 38mm of solid plastic ensures rigidity to carry heavy loads
- Anti-slip surface
- Work areas and temporary roads for very heavy plant and machinery
- Pedestrian surfaces and compounds for sites
- Outdoor event access routes
- Any situation where access is required to wet, muddy inaccessible areas
Tufftrak is a market leading heavy-duty plastic ground protection panel for temporary access roadways, trackways and working platforms delivering a safer work environment. Tufftrak heavy duty panels are made from premium 100% recycled high-density polyethylene and are hard wearing, tough and extremely versatile. These panels are regularly used in the following industries: construction, events, agriculture, power and transmission, renewables, and anywhere between where HGVs and people need to gain access where otherwise they would not be able.
Tufftrak mats have a load bearing capacity of up to 150 tonnes per meter square, depending on ground conditions, which is more than capable of taking all UK road-going vehicles, and large volumes of them on a daily basis.
Not suitable for use by steel tracked vehicles.
Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Panel Size: 2.5m x 3.0m
Panel Thickness: 38mm
Panel Weight: 295kg
Loading Capacity: 150 tonne per square meter (ground dependent)
Environmental: 100% recyclable
Black Tufftrak are made from recycled material
The composite material is chemically inert to avoid leaching of contaminants
Tufftrak is non-conductive, puncture resistant, weatherproof, water-resistant, resistant to corrosion from acids, alkalies, and solvents.