For Hire or Purchase
What is Tufftrak?
- The ultimate heavy duty trackway panel
- Designed for temporary roadways and working areas
- Ideal for heavy plant and machinery
- Tough and extremely versatile
- Equivalent performance to aluminum panels, without such security risks or costs
- Provide a nationwide, tailored service, to businesses and individuals across the UK
- Guaranteed service of a high standard, extreme efficiency and flexibility
- Work in sectors such as construction and civils, events and festivals, to agriculture and private functions.
- Offer hire or purchase, haulage, installation, removal and site surveys
- Equivalent performance to aluminium panels, without such security risks or costs
- Lower transport cost than other comparable mats
- Non-conductive – ideal for use on transmission projects
- Protects against severe rutting and eco damage to ground and sensitive sites
- Connection options for different terrain & equipment
- A reversible low-profile surface for drilling rigs, work pads, depot areas and helipads
- Solid one-piece construction, 38mm of solid plastic ensures rigidity to carry heavy loads
- Anti-slip surface
- Work areas and temporary roads for very heavy plant and machinery
- Pedestrian surfaces and compounds for sites
- Outdoor event access routes
- Any situation where access is required to wet, muddy inaccessible areas
Tufftrak is a market leading heavy-duty plastic ground protection panel for temporary access roadways, trackways and working platforms delivering a safer work environment. Tufftrak heavy duty panels are made from premium 100% recycled high-density polyethylene and are hard wearing, tough and extremely versatile. These panels are regularly used in the following industries: construction, events, agriculture, power and transmission, renewables, and anywhere between where HGVs and people need to gain access where otherwise they would not be able.
Tufftrak mats have a load bearing capacity of up to 150 tonnes per meter square, depending on ground conditions, which is more than capable of taking all UK road-going vehicles, and large volumes of them on a daily basis.
Not suitable for use by steel tracked vehicles.
Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Panel Size: 2.5m x 3.0m
Panel Thickness: 38mm
Panel Weight: 295kg
Loading Capacity: 150 tonne per square meter (ground dependent)
Environmental: 100% recyclable
Black Tufftrak are made from recycled material
The composite material is chemically inert to avoid leaching of contaminants
Tufftrak is non-conductive, puncture resistant, weatherproof, water-resistant, resistant to corrosion from acids, alkalies, and solvents.
Based in Essex, but operating nationwide, we pride ourselves on delivering a service to businesses and individuals all across the country. Below includes a number of counties we have operated in.
Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, County Durham, Cumberland, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire
All Weather Access Limited were extremely helpful and provided a speedy and efficient delivery to our site.Sarah Peckham7/02/2021
Great service from All Weather Access once again thank you. Great communication, installation and friendly staff what more could you ask for. Thank you!Emily French7/02/2021
All Weather Access have been an excellent provider of matting for our events. Their customer service and flexibility is first rate. They are prompt, work efficiently and nothing is too much trouble. We could not recommend them enough.Brewco UK6/17/2020
All weather access is a very efficient business to deal with, good communication and friendly staff. Highly recommend.Toby Finnis6/17/2020
Henry and his team did a great job delivering and constructing the matted areas. Nothing was too much trouble and the euromats did the job protecting grass areas from vehicles over the weekend. I would recommend.Neil Rowland-Hall6/17/2020
Great service all round quick and efficient lovely people that always helps Would highly recommend their servicesChris Lambert6/17/2020
Great company to work with from start to finish! Would 100% recommend them! Thank you for all your help- you made this year easier! 🙂Emily French (Foxes Farm Produce)6/17/2020
Friendly service and very flexible about deliveries. Helped us supplying matting for a fireworks display we put on in Nov.Rob M6/17/2018