For Hire or Sale
What is Geogrid?
- Geogrid creates robust permanent or semi-permanent ground protection
- Ability to have a grass, gravel or sand finish depending on the site, to leave the site looking neat and tidy or natural with grass.
- Lightweight but very durable
- Due to the nature of the product Geogrid is only available to purchase (not to hire).
- Provide a nationwide, tailored service, to businesses and individuals across the UK
- Guaranteed service of a high standard, extreme efficiency and flexibility
- Work in sectors such as construction and civils, events and festivals, to agriculture and private functions.
- Offer hire or purchase, haulage, installation, removal and site surveys
- Ground reinforcement and stabilisation
- Easy to install
- Durable and lightweight
- Minimal maintenance with natural drainage
- Can be laid to any shape
- Prevents gravel migration
- Golf course car parks
- Environmentally sensitive areas
- Areas of outstanding natural beauty
- New or overflow car parks
- Sites where tarmac or concrete is not appropriate
Geogrid is a modular honeycomb ground reinforcement system that is designed to be laid flush with the ground, to create an area which can be driven on and worked from all year round without rutting, and damage to ground occurring. The top soil should be removed first, then a layer of sand levelled over the subsoil, with the geogrid laid on top and joined together. The void in the geogrid can then be back filled with either soil, sand, gravel or other aggregate to your requirement, to leave a finish that is attractive, clean and reinforced. If soil has been used for backfilling, then it can also be seeded with grass. Geogrid ground reinforcement tiles are a permanent solution to create a mud free environment which can be used as an overflow car park or pedestrian walkway. These ground reinforcement grids are easy to install and are long lasting.
Material: Recycled polyethylene
Tile Size: 495mm x 495mm x 40mm
Weight per tile: 0.57kg
Loading: 25 tonne axle load
Based in Essex, but operating nationwide, we pride ourselves on delivering a service to businesses and individuals all across the country. Below includes a number of counties we have operated in.
Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, County Durham, Cumberland, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire
All Weather Access Limited were extremely helpful and provided a speedy and efficient delivery to our site.Sarah Peckham7/02/2021
Great service from All Weather Access once again thank you. Great communication, installation and friendly staff what more could you ask for. Thank you!Emily French7/02/2021
All Weather Access have been an excellent provider of matting for our events. Their customer service and flexibility is first rate. They are prompt, work efficiently and nothing is too much trouble. We could not recommend them enough.Brewco UK6/17/2020
All weather access is a very efficient business to deal with, good communication and friendly staff. Highly recommend.Toby Finnis6/17/2020
Henry and his team did a great job delivering and constructing the matted areas. Nothing was too much trouble and the euromats did the job protecting grass areas from vehicles over the weekend. I would recommend.Neil Rowland-Hall6/17/2020
Great service all round quick and efficient lovely people that always helps Would highly recommend their servicesChris Lambert6/17/2020
Great company to work with from start to finish! Would 100% recommend them! Thank you for all your help- you made this year easier! 🙂Emily French (Foxes Farm Produce)6/17/2020
Friendly service and very flexible about deliveries. Helped us supplying matting for a fireworks display we put on in Nov.Rob M6/17/2018