For Hire or Sale
What are Stillages?
- Purpose built stillages to securely store and stack trackway panels of all shapes and sizes
- We have a range of sizes available but can produce custom specifications upon request.
- Due to the nature of the product stillages are only available to purchase (not to hire).
Why Should you buy from us?
- Provide a nationwide, tailored service, to businesses and individuals across the UK
- Guaranteed service of a high standard, extreme efficiency and flexibility
- Work in sectors such as construction and civils, events and festivals, to agriculture and private functions.
- Offer hire or purchase, haulage, installation, removal and site surveys
- Quality steel used only
- Manufactured in UK
- Secure and safe for transportation and storage
- Storage compartments available
- Securing loads
- Variety of panel size possible
Manufactured from high quality steel, primarily to store and transport our own plastic trackway panels and pedestrian walkway mats. We have now made these available to clients purchasing products from us plus others with trackway wishing for storage solutions. Galvanise finish is recommended for longevity but other finishes are available upon request.
Material: Mild steel
Stillage size: Dependant on panel size
Weight: Dependant on size, quantity to store and specification
Finish: Galvanise zinc coated
Based in Essex, but operating nationwide, we pride ourselves on delivering a service to businesses and individuals all across the country. Below includes a number of counties we have operated in.
Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, County Durham, Cumberland, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire